17:36R. O'Connor, Dublin / IE
1. To become familiar with the key differences in paediatric patient care.
2. To appreciate the additional knowledge, skills, and attributes of a paediatric radiographer.
3. To understand the need for education, training, and continuous professional development for specialised paediatric radiographers.
16:10G. Harrison, London / UK
1. To understand the ultrasound education and training requirements.
2. To become familiar with the potential scope of practice for, and impact of, sonographers
3. To identify the sonographers' role within medical imaging and the wider multidisciplinary team.
16:48E. Gruppetta, Msida / MT
1. To understand the education and training needs of the radiation protection officer (RPO).
2. To become familiar with the important roles and responsibilities of the RPO across different modalities.
3. To highlight the responsibilities of an RPO within a wider medical imaging team.
Clinical Integration, Children’s Health Ireland
Medical Imaging, Mater Dei Hospital