E³ - Advanced Courses
13:21W. Veldhuis, Utrecht / Netherlands
1. To learn about how to start experimenting with AI in daily clinical routine.
2. To learn about the developments of integrating multiple AI tools within one framework.
3. To learn about the processes to evaluate AI algorithms for clinical use cases.
10:32C. Herold, Vienna / Austria
1. To understand the current and emerging concept for AI and machine learning in imaging.
2. To explore whether it is possible to successfully integrate AI into clinical practice today.
3. To learn how radiologists can be assisted by AI.
15:02A. Brady, Cork / Ireland
1. To understand the ethical aspects related to data use in AI.
2. To learn about possible bias in AI algorithms.
3. To learn how to prepare radiology policies for AI.
14:47H. Fleishon, Atlanta, GA / United States
1. To review the possible changes in radiology practices and departments due to the implementation of AI workflows.
2. To present the possible impact of AI on radiology macroeconomics.
3. To discuss the educational innovations in introducing AI into radiology resident training.