09:04W. B. Veldhuis, Utrecht / NL
1. To learn about how you can start experimenting with AI in daily clinical routine.
2. To learn about developments to integrate multiple AI tools within one framework.
3. To learn about processes to evaluate AI algorithms for clinical use cases.
11:40A. Brady, Cork / IE
1. To understand ethical aspects related to data use in AI.
2. To learn about possible bias in AI algorithms.
3. To learn how to prepare radiology policies for AI.
07:36H. Fleishon, Atlanta, GA / US
1. To review possible changes in radiology practices and departments due to implementation of AI workflows.
2. To present possible impact of AI on radiology macroeconomics.
3. To discuss educational innovations to introduce AI into radiology resident training.u00a0
Head of Department & Consultant Radiologist, Mercy University Hospital ESR second Vice-President (2020-2021)
Atlanta, GA, United States×
Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging Sciences, Emory University