09:04W. B. Veldhuis, Utrecht / NL
1. To learn about how you can start experimenting with AI in daily clinical routine.
2. To learn about developments to integrate multiple AI tools within one framework.
3. To learn about processes to evaluate AI algorithms for clinical use cases.
10:32C. J. Herold, Vienna / AT
1. To understand current and emerging concept for AI and machine learning in imaging.
2. To explore whether it is possible to success fully integrate AI into clinical practice today.
3. To learn how the radiologists can be assisted by AI.
11:40A. Brady, Cork / IE
1. To understand ethical aspects related to data use in AI.
2. To learn about possible bias in AI algorithms.
3. To learn how to prepare radiology policies for AI.
07:36H. Fleishon, Atlanta, GA / US
1. To review possible changes in radiology practices and departments due to implementation of AI workflows.
2. To present possible impact of AI on radiology macroeconomics.
3. To discuss educational innovations to introduce AI into radiology resident training.