E³ - European Diploma Prep Session
20:09O. Hamer, Regensburg / Germany
1. To learn the anatomy, including normal "lines and stripes", of the lung parenchyma, mediastinum, and pleura, and to confidently identify these on radiographs.
2. To gain an in-depth understanding of the signs of chest radiography pathology.
3. To learn about differential diagnoses and pitfalls in chest radiography.
22:40D. Manos, Halifax, NS / Canada
1. To understand the imaging features and differential diagnoses of diffuse fibrotic lung disease.
2 To learn the common causes of acute and chronic diffuse airspace disease.
3. To become familiar with thoracic diseases in immunocompetent, and immunocompromised patients.
20:02P. Beddy, Dublin / Ireland
1. To become familiar with the differentiation of solitary and multiple pulmonary nodules and benign and malignant neoplasms.
2. To become familiar with the imaging features of pleural malignancy.
3. To understand the role of different imaging modalities, including hybrid imaging, in diagnosing and staging neoplasms of the chest.