- 8 LECTURES
- 237 MINUTES
- 8 SPEAKERS
- ESR MEMBERS €9
- NON-MEMBERS €19
Cavitary lung lesions
- To review the diagnostic criteria and differentials of cavitary lung lesions.
- To learn about the most common causes.
- To learn about an algorithmic approach to narrow the differential diagnosis.
Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH)
- To understand the pathophysiology of LCH.
- To review key features on CT.
- To learn about the various stages of the disease.
- To learn about the current concepts on pathogenesis.
- To review the typical and atypical CT features.
- To learn about the tuberous sclerosis complex.
Lung cancer: key signs in the new TNM
- To learn about the new staging system for lung cancer.
- To highlight the differences in the meaning of CT findings between the new system and the previous one.
Incidental findings in oncologic patients
- To recognise the importance of different incidental findings in patients with cancer.
- To learn how to manage patients with incidental findings.
Lung adenocarcinomas with EGFR mutations
- To be aware of the importance of detecting epidermal growth factor receptor (EFGR) mutation.
- To learn about demographic and CT features suggestive of EGFR mutation.
- To learn about the various initial and follow-up CT features.
PD-L1 positive lung tumours
- To know about the impact of programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1) positivity.
- To know how to evaluate the tumour response after immunotherapeutics.
- To be aware of the imaging features of immune therapy complications.
ALK-rearranged and other mutations of lung adenocarcinomas
- To learn about clinicopathologic features characterising anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-rearrangement.
- To learn about other mutations and their implications for management.
- To see some illustrative cases.