Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live
19:06Fernando Boada, New York / USA
21:36Irène Buvat, Orsay / France
21:05Roger Schibli, Zurich / Switzerland
30:44Thomas Beyer, Vienna / Austria
05:06Giorgio Treglia, Bellinzona / Switzerland
06:25José Vercher Conejero, Barcelona / Spain
04:36Klaus Strobel, Turku / Finland
17:43Giorgio Treglia, Bellinzona / Switzerland
29:22José Vercher Conejero, Barcelona / Spain
24:16Klaus Strobel, Lucerne / Switzerland
03:47Helen Nadel, Stanford / USA
05:15Alexander Hammers, London / UK
27:07Helen Nadel, Stanford / USA
23:22Alexander Hammers, London / UK
26:01Juhanni Knuuti, Turku / Finland
04:18Pascal Baltzer, Vienna / Austria
04:42Clemens Cyran, Munich / Germany
05:10Pascal Baltzer, Vienna / Austria
20:19Pascal Baltzer, Vienna / Austria
25:25Clemens Cyran, Munich / Germany
30:51Pascal Baltzer, Vienna / Austria
Nuclear Medicine and Radiology - a HOT combination!
After the huge success of the first two editions, CHILI – the Conference on Hybrid Imaging Live – returns with its engaging online-only conference format. On November 13, four sessions each consisting of 3 lectures and clinical case reviews will be broadcast virtually to the world. At the end of each session, there will be time for the audience to engage with the experts and ask questions online.
A full day of high quality lectures, case reviews and discussions await you under the main topic of “Guiding clinical therapy with hybrid imaging”
It will be more engaging and more interactive than before… and definitely more spicy!
- to learn the principles of guiding clinical therapy with hybrid medical imaging
- to learn the key clinical questions at different points in the patient’s journey
- to understand the indications, limitations and comparative merits of each part in hybrid medical imaging in a wide range of oncologic and non-oncologic conditions, including prostate cancer, breast cancer, cardiac diseases, neurodegeneration as well as inflammation and infection.
- to appreciate the complementary roles of structural and functional/molecular imaging in cancer management
- to understand how information derived from imaging guides patient selection for treatment and supports individualised treatment planning
- to learn about new horizons for hybrid imaging, such as full body PET/CT, novel tracers and artificial intelligence in hybrid imaging
7 European CME credits (ECMEC) accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.eu. CME credits are only available when participating in the actual live streaming and after completion of an online evaluation form. No CME credits are available when watching on demand.