15:42Dejan Ignjatovic, Oslo / NO
1. To learn about the clinical background and surgical techniques for colon cancer.
2. To learn the surgical nomenclature used for the different variants of surgical procedures, in particular that related to the vasculature.
3. To understand how different imaging features on CT related to anatomical vascular variants can affect the surgical procedure.
21:43Anders Drolsum, Oslo / NO
1. To demonstrate the CT acquisition protocol relevant for staging of colon cancer that also allows demonstration of bowel vasculature.
2. To learn about the vascular anatomy of the colon and nodal pathways as visualised on CT.
3. To understand how software post-processing can facilitate assessment and demonstration of vascular anatomy.
18:38Anne Negaard, Lorenskog / NO
1. To present clinical cases that demonstrates the use of CT to illustrate local and distant staging in a structured report.
2. To demonstrate how the vascular assessment is performed in the same examination.
3. To present typical cases that demonstrate the importance of assessment, both in relation to the extent of disease as well as the vascular anatomy.