SPECIAL FOCUS SESSION
14:52Damir Miletic, Rijeka / HR
1. To describe the best techniques and their indications for diagnosis.
2. To teach important radiological features for diagnosis and treatment decision.
3. To teach how the patients are evaluated after treatment.
12:32Roberto Iezzi, Rome / IT
1. To mention the interventional radiological treatment options and the role of local ablation alternatives.
2. To teach the role of transarterial treatment alternatives and their results.
3. To discuss the importance of combined therapies.
17:16Joanna Podgorska, Warsaw / PL
1. To understand the mechanisms of actions of immunotherapy.
2. To recognise different patterns of response to immunotherapy.
3. To be aware of adverse reactions related to novel drugs.