23:41M. França, Porto / Portugal
1. To be able to identify the most common benign liver lesions.
2. To learn about unusual appearances of benign liver tumours.
3. To develop an algorithm for correct identification of differentials.
20:13G. Brancatelli, Palermo / Italy
1. To learn about the typical features and prevalence of hepatocellular carcinomas (HCCs) and cholangiocellular carcinomas (CCCs).
2. To understand why HCCs and CCCs do not always show typical imaging features.
3. To establish a strategy for differentiating atypical HCCs and CCCs from other liver tumours.
24:34A. Torregrosa Andrés, Valencia / Spain
1. To review the most frequent tumours causing.
2. To understand why liver metastases can have different imaging characteristics.
3. To become familiar with post-therapeutic changes.