10:56C. Graungaard Falkvard, Next / DK
1. To explore the role of national societies in supporting the health and well-being of their members.
2. To provide examples of activities to support radiographer health and well-being.
3. To discuss the importance of strong clinical teams during the pandemic.
09:56S.J. Foley, Dublin / IE
1. To review the impact of COVID-19 on radiographer education.
2. To reflect on educational challenges for students and staff.
3. To explore the opportunities created by the pandemic and how these might influence continuing changes in practices.
07:49J. Portelli, Msida / MT
1. To discuss the importance of effective communication in medical imaging.
2. To explore clinical communication challenges associated with COVID-19.
3. To describe strategies to enhance communication with patients and between staff.
05:58N. Hans Woznitza, London / UK
1. To explore the role of the chest radiography in the context of COVID-19.
2. To review the key imaging findings for radiographers to be familiar with.
3. To demonstrate the impact of radiographer reporting of chest radiographs during the pandemic.
06:47J. McNulty, Dublin / IE
1. To review the multitude of roles radiographers have played in our fight against COVID-19.
2. To recognise the significance of this contribution being made by radiographers around the world on a daily basis.
Danish Council of Radiographers
Department of Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging, School of Medicine, University College Dublin
Department of Radiography, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Malta
European Federation of Radiographer Societies and School of Medicine, University College Dublin