18:42A. Rovira-Canellas, Barcelona / ES
1. To learn about neurologic manifestations of the disease.
2. To understand the possible physiopathology of neurological involvement.
3. To describe the neuroradiological findings.
15:44K.-F. Kreitner, Mainz / DE
1. To learn about pulmonary embolism in COVID-19 patients.
2. To discuss the hypotheses which can explain cardiac involvement.
3. To understand imaging findings of cardiovascular complications.
11:17P. Toma, Rome / IT
1. To learn about prevalence and clinical findings of COVID-19 in children.
2. To understand gastrointestinal involvement from the disease.
3. To explain how and if vasculitis can be linked to COVID-19 infection.
Department of Radiology, Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
Department of Radiology Johannes Gutenberg University
Department of Imaging Ospedale Bambino Gesu'