19:11A. Rossi, Genoa / Italy
1. To become familiar with the congenital bone anomalies and variants of the craniocervical junction.
2. To learn about associated cerebellar and spinal cord abnormalities.
3. To illustrate craniocervical anomalies in syndromes.
21:15G. Bierry, Strasbourg / France
1. To be able to categorise the spectrum of fractures.
2. To develop an understanding of the biomechanics and management options.
3. To appreciate the imaging findings in ligamentous craniocervical injuries.
11:32K. Løvblad, Geneva / Switzerland
1. To recognise craniocervical injuries in rheumatoid arthritis.
2. To differentiate systemic diseases from other pathology involving the craniocervical junction.
3. To become familiar with retro-odontoid pseudotumours without rheumatoid arthritis.