20:04Andrea Rossi, Genoa / IT
1. To become familiar with the congenital bone anomalies and variants of the craniocervical junction.
2. To learn about associated cerebellar and spinal cord abnormalities.
3. To illustrate craniocervical anomalies in syndromes.
11:30Karl-Olof Lovblad, Geneva / CH
1. To recognise craniocervical injuries in rheumatoid arthritis.
2. To differentiate systemic diseases from other pathology involving the craniocervical junction.
3. To become familiar with retro-odontoid pseudotumours without rheumatoid arthritis.