Special Focus Session
20:26G. Pontone, Milan / Italy
1. To learn about different solutions of FFRct.
2. To learn how FFRct can improve diagnostic accuracy.
3. To learn how the integration of FFRct in the diagnostic pathway is cost effective.
23:22R. Budde, Rotterdam / Netherlands
1. To explain the basic concept of fractional flow reserve in coronary arteries.
2. To review the available techniques for CT-derived fractional flow reserve.
3. To discuss how CT-derived fractional flow reserve is done in clinical practice.
18:59F. Bamberg, Freiburg / Germany
1. To learn about the technical background of CT and MRI-based perfusion imaging.
2. To understand the differences in imaging protocols between the two approaches.
3. To become familiar with the current level of scientific evidence on the value of CT and MRI-based perfusion imaging.
Ricardo P. J. Budde