18:06Johan Helmenkamp, Stockholm / SE
1. To learn how to set up a review committee and the role of each member (radiologist, medical physicist, radiographer).
2. To understand why implementing a CT-PMS is a prerequisite for optimisation.
3. To become familiar with existing CT-PMS systems.
20:39Timothy Szczykutowicz, Madison, WI / US
1. To learn how to maintain consistency in CT acquisition protocols throughout a large radiology department.
2. To understand how technologist quality can be monitored using informatics tools.
3. To discuss the current state of informatics solutions to facilitate protocols management in radiology.
28:03Federica Zanca, Leuven / BE
1. To understand how dose management systems can be used in quality assurance of CT-PMS.
2. To become familiar with applications of this method through worked examples.
3. To discuss the application in multicentre studies.