23:19Filipe Caseiro Alves, Coimbra / PT
1. To learn about the indication of different CT protocols of the liver.
2. To understand the value of correct contrast media timing.
3. To recognise how to avoid the most common mistakes in a clinical setting.
21:54Wolfgang Schima, Vienna / AT
1. To be able to understand differences between standard and dedicated pancreas CT protocols.
2. To discuss the value of intravenous and oral contrast media for pancreas imaging.
3. To be aware of potential pitfalls in diagnosing pancreatic tumours or inflammatory lesions.
21:55Michael Laniado, Dresden / DE
1. To understand the particularities of CT protocols in trauma patients.
2. To be aware of the most common differential diagnoses in a trauma setting.
3. To learn to avoid mistakes and to deal with pitfalls in trauma patients.