Special Focus Session - Organised by ESR eHealth and Informatics Subcommittee
18:30J. Greffier, Nimes / France
1. To gain basic understanding of noise and how to measure it in radiologic imaging.
2. To learn the principles of AI-enhanced noise reduction in medical imaging.
3. To know the advantages and inconveniences of AI-enhanced noise reduction.
17:56Y. Nakamura, Hiroshima / Japan
1. To understand how image quality in radiology is traditionally improved.
2. To learn how deep learning can be used to improve image quality.
3. To explain the advantage of using deep learning to improve image quality.
20:11C. Hoeschen, Magdeburg / Germany
1. To learn about the relationship between radiation dose, contrast medium application and image quality.
2. To understand how AI can be used to optimise dose and contrast medium application.