COFFEE & TALK SESSION
13:30E. Vaño, Madrid / ES
1. To appreciate the relevance of the dosimetric information available during and at the end of interventional procedures to help in optimisation.
2. To learn that additional details on technical parameters are available in the DICOM RDSR, helping to audit individual procedures.
3. To understand how the information contained in the RDSR for radiation events may be helpful in optimising some individual procedures.
15:09Peter Mildenberger, Mainz / DE
1. To demonstrate the available tools for DM in hospital information systems/radiology information systems/picture archiving and communication systems (HIS-RIS-PACS).
2. To explain the health care enterprise (IHE) concept for DM.
3. To discuss the potential of new developments for DM.
15:28Sebastian T. Schindera, Aarau / CH
1. To demonstrate examples of how to use dose management software for quality improvement.
2. To demonstrate the pitfalls of using dose management software.
3. To discuss future applications for dose management systems.
14:53Virginia Tsapaki, Athens / GR
1. To demonstrate the real practice of DM procurement to installation.
2. To show the possible challenges during the procedure of DM purchase and installation.
3. To discuss necessary implementation steps.