EUROSAFE IMAGING SESSION
31:11Marc Kachelriess, Heidelberg / DE
1. To introduce the basic concept of spectral imaging.
2. To illustrate the technical implementations of dual- and multi-energy CT.
3. To demonstrate dose reduction potentials in spectral CT.
11:56Stephan Skornitzke, Heidelberg / DE
1. To learn about the potential of dual-energy CT for iodine quantification in the abdomen as a quantitative imaging biomarker
2. To understand the link between conventional dynamic CT perfusion and quantitative dual-energy iodine maps.
3. To raise awareness of dual-energy iodine maps with organ-specific acquisition times as a dose-reduced alternative to abdominal CT perfusion.
12:28Jin Mo Goo, Seoul / KR
1. To understand the dose reduction approaches in chest CT.
2. To review the quantitative analyses used in chest CT.
3. To learn about the impact of dose reduction approaches on quantitative analyses.