14:53Monique Brink, Nijmegen / NL
1. To understand the advantages of dual-energy CT in neuro, aortic, and PE diagnoses.
2. To understand how virtual non-contrast images might replace the precontrast phase.
3. To highlight the superiority of dual-energy CT in the demonstration of enhancement.
16:21Thomas J. Vogl, Frankurt a. Main / DE
1. To learn about the differentiation of stones.
2. To understand the advantages of duel-energy CT in recognising subtle/occult fractures.
3. To highlight the role of dual-energy CT in reducing metal-related artefacts in musculoskeletal imaging.
13:54Jacob Sosna, Jerusalem / IL
1. To describe dual-energy CT techniques.
2. To provide an overview of dual-energy tools used in the evaluation of ED patients.
3. To present the role of dual-energy CT in emergency situations.