21:38Vicky J. Goh, London / UK
1. To understand the rationale for clinical trials.
2. To learn about the different types of clinical trials.
3. To appreciate the role of radiologists in clinical trials.
22:36Carlo Catalano, Rome / IT
1. To stress the importance of high-quality studies and having a good publication network to have a successful career.
2. To point out that science is collaborative and that few scientific advances are made in isolation.
3. To show that the exchange of thoughts with peers allows learning more about views on different subjects.
4. To understand that having friendly relationships with other researchers can open doors to successful job interviews or fruitful collaborations.
5. To inform about the COST project that the EU has established for many years to develop networking and interdisciplinary research in Europe and beyond.
09:15Ziga Snoj, Ljubljana / SI
1. To appreciate the opportunity of a research fellowship.
2. To become familiar with research fellowship goals.
3. To gain insight into the fellowship course based on the scholar's experience.