14:31Christoph D. Becker, Geneva / CH
1. To learn about the content of the GDPR.
2. To understand the effects of GDPR for scientific use of imaging data.
3. To become familiar with the terminology as used in GDPR.
15:02Elmar Kotter, Freiburg / DE
1. To understand how imaging data can be shared.
2. To learn about the influence of GDPR on data sharing.
3. To appreciate the challenges when sharing imaging data.
15:34Timo Debondt, Antwerp / BE
1. To learn about the methods to de-identify (imaging) data.
2. To understand the pitfalls of de-identification methods.
3. To understand how to approach de-identification for research.
14:58Daniele Regge, Turin / IT
1. To learn about data management for clinical trials.
2. To understand imaging biobank concepts.
3. To appreciate the requirements for building proper imaging biobanks.