08:39N.H. Woznitza, London / UK
1. To summarise the existing evidence of the impact of AI on radiographers.
2. To recognise the risks and benefits when introducing AI into clinical practice.
3. To explore the opportunities that AI could present in radiographer role development.
11:25A. Brady, Cork / IE
1. To learn the ethical controversies that AI is introducing in medical imaging.
2. To provide an overview of the professional and legal implications.
3. To explore/elaborate on the need for a code of conduct.
09:01M. Hardy, Bradford / UK
1. To consider what our students need to know about AI.
2. To discuss opportunities to use AI to supplement radiographer education.
3. To identify future concepts that radiographers will require to work with integrated AI.
09:39M. Jackowski, Garner, NC / US
1. To discuss how radiographers can contribute to the development of AI in medical imaging.
2. To summaries barriers to the implementation of AI in clinical practice.
3. To illustrate the potential contribution of AI to patient safety.
Head of Department & Consultant Radiologist, Mercy University Hospital ESR second Vice-President (2020-2021)
Bradford, United Kingdom×
Department of Radiography School of Health Studies University of Bradford
Garner, NC, United States×
American Society of Radiologic Technologists Immediate Past Chairman of the Board; Siemens Healthineers