07:20E. Briers, Hasselt BE.mp4
08:54R. Harris, London / UK
1. To learn about the development of a guiding principles strategy for partnership working.
2. To describe the key priorities within the strategy.
3. To consider the steps in supporting implementation of the principles at a national level.
08:15H. Precht, Odense / DK
1. To learn about the importance of patient engagement in education and training.
2. To consider how the public and patients can contribute to radiographers' education.
3. To understand how patient feedback helps support professional and service development.
07:35A. Negrouk, Brussles / BE
1. To understand how the public and patients can help research trial and protocol development.
2. To learn how patients and researchers can work together in managing research projects.
3. To understand how patients can help disseminate research results at the end of a study.
08:51J. McNulty, Dublin / IE
Click here to add a description...Learning Objectives
1. To consider the opportunities for patient, public, and practitioner engagement at the European level.
2. To showcase ongoing activity that will help support improved patient and public partnerships.
3. To learn about future EFRS plans for partnership working.
Expert Patient Advocate
London, United Kingdom×
The Society and College of Radiographers
Health Sciences Research Centre, University College Lillebelt
European Federation of Radiographer Societies and School of Medicine, University College Dublin