Lancet Oncology Commission Session
07:01May Abdel Wahab, Vienna / Austria
1. To provide information on the scope and aims of the project.
2. To provide information on the data collection methodology.
3. To provide an overview of the related efforts of the IAEA.
10:13A. Scott, Melbourne, VIC / Australia
1. To provide information on the results of the equipment and workforce global survey.
2. To provide information on gaps identified in low- and middle-income countries.
3. To outline technology advances that can improve the delivery of imaging to cancer patients.
14:07R. Atun, Boston, MA / United States
1. To outline the methodology and results of health economics analysis for imaging in cancer at a global and country level.
2. To outline the investment in imaging required for improved health outcomes.
3. To present an investment case for cancer imaging.
09:08H. Hricak, New York, NY / United States
1. To provide a summary of results.
2. To provide recommendations for policy and investment with respect to the imaging of cancer patients at country and global levels.
3. To highlight how the commission's findings may aid in the implementation of the 2017 Cancer Resolution "Cancer prevention and control in the context of an integrated approach".