11:58H. Urbach, Freiburg / DE
1. To understand the pathophysiology of epilepsy.
2. To learn how to image epilepsy in clinical practice.
3. To become familiar with advanced MRI in epilepsy management.
11:58P. Maly Sundgren, Lund / SE
1. To understand the pathophysiology of cortical development.
2. To recognise the malformations of cortical development.
3. To learn how to report the malformations of cortical development.
15:58J. Hodel, Créteil / FR
1. To learn how to optimise imaging protocol in patients with first seizure.
2. To understand the specific value of arterial spin labelling (ASL) in such patients.
3. To learn how to distinguish between acute stroke, stroke mimics and seizure using MRI.