11:35Elmar Kotter, Freiburg / DE
1. To learn about utilisation/need aspects and related values for further planning of specifications.
2. To discuss the differences between smaller and larger organisations' needs for evaluation.
3. To present the preliminary evaluation process with an example case(s).
13:24Andy Rogers, Nottingham / UK
1. To become familiar with the different types of technical specification to satisfy the utilisation criteria.
2. To address the pitfalls of specifications related to neutrality, independence, and relativity aspects.
3. To learn to grade tenders against specifications with an example case(s).
12:10Mustafa N. Ozmen, Ankara / TR
1. To address issues related to site construction requirements.
2. To discuss potential collaboration in purchasing between engineering, physics, and imaging experts.
3. To highlight approaches for success in imaging equipment installation.
11:43Andrea Giovagnoni, Ancona / IT
1. To describe tender requirements in different countries.
2. To discuss financial options in equipment purchasing.
3. To describe ways for planning departmental equipment upgrades and maintenance.