COFFEE & TALK SESSION
06:01Guy Frija, Paris / FR
1. To highlight the EuroSafe Imaging Call for Action.
2. To detail how optimisation is handled.
3. To provide an update on the EuroSafe Imaging Stars concept.
13:05Boudjema Mansouri, Algiers / DZ
1. To update and highlight the implementation of the ArabSafe campaign, including the results and constraints.
2. To highlight the implementation of the Bonn Call for Action into Arabic countries though the ArabSafe campaign, taking into consideration the peculiarities or similarities at a regional level (north Africa or the Middle East).
3. To expand on issues relating to radiation safety and, in particular, how to tackle the challenges of encouraging adherence to standards, policies strategies, and activities.
16:22Sarah Hagi Albahiti, Jeddah / SA
1. To present the results of the Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA) National DRLs for CT practice.
2. To highlight the modification to paediatric practices.
3. To present the features of mammography practice in Saudi Arabia and its limitations.
4. To introduce the Saudi FDA national project for establishing mammography DRLs.
5. To discuss the effect of using dose monitoring software on mean glandular dose in a teaching hospital.
09:45Dina Husseiny Salama, Cairo / EG
1. To present Egypt's key use cases in radiation safety technology.
2. To highlight the interaction between the available tools and the needs of the end users.
3. To introduce the radiation safety model in Egypt and how the technology functions through it.