20:47S. Qureshi, Doha / Qatar
1. To review the causes of infectious granulomatous disease.
2. To reflect on the available imaging modalities and to describe the pros and cons of each.
3. To become familiar with the imaging features of such conditions in the head and neck.
20:44S. Robinson, Vienna / Austria
1. To become familiar with non-infectious granulomatous conditions in the head and neck.
2. To learn how best to image these conditions.
3. To review the imaging features of such pathologies.
20:49B. Ozgen Mocan, Chicago, IL / United States
1. To consider the spectrum of diseases which may mimic granulomatous conditions.
2. To discuss the optimal imaging pathways.
3. To review the imaging appearances of such pathology and how reflect on how they might be differentiated from other conditions.