15:25Claude B. Sirlin, San Diego, CA / US
1. To understand similarities and differences in the current guidelines for the diagnosis of HCC worldwide.
2. To understand the algorithmic approach to imaging diagnosis: liver imaging reporting and data system (LI-RADS).
3. To review the pros and cons of the different systems.
15:56Giuseppe Brancatelli, Palermo / IT
1. To review typical and atypical forms of small HCC in the cirrhotic liver.
2. To describe the most common lesions and pseudolesions occurring in the cirrhotic liver beyond HCC.
3. To understand strategies to improve diagnosis of small lesions in the cirrhotic liver.
17:38Valerie Vilgrain, Clichy / FR
1. To learn the key factors for the treatment of HCC patients.
2. To understand the role of imaging in choosing treatment.
3. To become familiar with the role of interventional radiology in HCC.