COFFEE & TALK SESSION
20:14Francesco Sardanelli, San Donato Milanese / IT
1. To learn about the definition of these guidelines.
2. To understand the major benefit of including these guidelines early in the study.
3. To be aware of other guidelines that may be useful for specific purposes, like CONSORT or ARRIVE.
19:16Daniel Pinto dos Santos, Cologne / DE
1. To learn about the most common weaknesses in published/submitted manuscripts dealing with artificial intelligence/radiomics.
2. To understand how reporting guidelines can help authors avoid these errors by providing a checklist.
3. To be aware of ongoing efforts in adapting reporting guidelines to the field of artificial intelligence.