COFFEE & TALK SESSION
19:08Yves Menu, Paris / FR
1. To learn the importance of the cover letter.
2. To understand how the title and key points are instrumental in drawing the reader's attention.
3. To become familiar with the optimal construction of the introduction and the discussion.
4. To be able to differentiate what should be in the "Material and Method" or in the "Results" sections.
5. To learn how a bibliography should be built and checked.
19:19Francesco Sardanelli, San Donato Milanese / IT
1. What to do when the reviewer is right.
2. What to do when the reviewer is wrong.
3. What to do when two reviewers disagree.
4. Making the revised manuscript easier to read.
21:02Luis Marti-Bonmati, Valencia / ES
1. To understand how critical reviews should be conducted.
2. To learn how critical reviews are reviewed.
3. To be able to manage levels of evidence and recommendations.