17:31R. Guisantes, Coimbra / Portugal
1. To explain the specific radiotherapy requirements of CT simulation.
2. To understand the key principles of optimisation when performing CT simulation.
3. To be aware of the impact of patient preparation and positioning during CT simulation in the treatment planning process.
17:59V. Mekis, Ljubljana / Slovenia
1. To understand the importance of MRI simulation in the treatment planning process.
2. To explain specific radiotherapy requirements of MRI simulation and to consider the role of the MRI linear accelerator.
3. To discuss future perspectives of MRI in radiotherapy.
18:47Sue Mercieca, Msida / Malta
1. To review the current advanced practice opportunities in radiotherapy.
2. To explore the potential opportunities for radiographers in radiotherapy practice.
3. To discuss the importance of education, training, and continuous professional development for radiographers specialising in radiotherapy.