Joint Session of the ESR and EORTC
04:02Nandita M. deSouza
1. To learn about the definition of oligometastatic disease.
2. To appreciate the therapeutic potentials of radiation oncology for oligometastatic disease.
3. To understand the clinical relevance of oligometastatic breast cancer.
17:21Lioe Fee de Geus-Oei
1. To learn about the current standards in breast cancer imaging.
2. To appreciate the differences in the diagnostic performance of the available imaging modalities for lesion detection in oligometastatic breast cancer.
3. To understand the future developments in diagnostic imaging for breast cancer detection.
19:07Frédéric E. Lecouvet
1. To become aware of the impact of imaging generation on patient stratification and response assessment.
2. To appreciate the role of imaging for end-points evaluation in clinical trials and research.
3. To understand how to design trials evaluating optimal imaging strategies in oligometastatic breast cancer.