Refresher Course: Oncologic Imaging
03:27Laure S. Fournier
1. To review the definition and pathophysiology of sarcopenia.
2. To understand how different imaging modalities can be used to identify sarcopenia.
3. To describe the prognostic value of imaging markers of sarcopenia in cancer patients.
1. To describe the main cardio-toxic effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
2. To understand the interactions of cancer treatment with cardiovascular disease.
3. To understand the possible preventions that are proposed for populations at high cardiovascular risk or at risk of cardiotoxicity.
1. To become familiar with the concepts behind immunotherapy.
2. To identify imaging patterns of immunotherapy-related complications.
3. To become aware of the challenges posed by the patterns of progression encountered with immunotherapy.