14:17A. Siddiqui, London / United Kingdom
1. To review the anatomy of the lacrimal glands and their structure.
2. To consider how best to image the lacrimal glands.
3. To become acquainted with common lacrimal gland pathology and imaging features.
18:02R. Maroldi, Brescia / Italy
1. To become familiar with salivary gland anatomy and structure.
2. To learn how best to image these glands and indications for different modalities.
3. To review common salivary gland pathologies and their imaging features
15:41S. Colley, Birmingham / United Kingdom
1. To review the TI-RADS classification system.
2. To learn about pitfalls and issues associated with it.
3. To understand how to overcome these and develop logical imaging strategies.
12:34J. Hoang, Baltimore, MD / United States
1. To review the anatomy and location of parathyroid glands.
2. To become familiar with available imaging modalities and understand which to use and when.
3. To learn about common pathologies and imaging features.