15:20E. Loney, Halifax / UK
1. To consider a simplified approach to reporting facial trauma scans.
2. To understand differing types of Le Fort fractures and key imaging review areas.
3. To become acquainted with mandibular fractures, types, and complications.
24:34M. Becker, Geneva / Switzerland
1. To become familiar with the causes of laryngeal trauma and classification systems.
2. To learn how best to image the larynx in such situations and the challenges that can occur.
3. To review the imaging features of laryngeal trauma and consider its complications.
16:37Pim De Graaf, Amsterdam / Netherlands
1. To review the relevant orbital anatomy.
2. To understand how best to image orbital trauma.
3. To consider the relevant imaging findings in the acute and chronic setting.
13:28S. Connor, London / UK
1. To briefly review the relevant skull base anatomy.
2. To understand the types and locations of traumatic injuries to the skull base.
3. To consider how to image such patients and how to review the imaging findings in acute trauma and of associated sequelae.