15:43T. Bollen, Nieuwegein / Netherlands
1. To learn about the clinical markers of focal pancreatitis and adenocarcinoma.
2. To understand the difficulties in differentiating these entities.
3. To learn about follow-up strategies in non-conclusive cases.
16:34A. Arora, Worthing / UK
1. To learn about the specific imaging characteristics of autoimmune pancreatitis.
2. To learn about the value of different imaging tool including US, CT, and MRI.
3. To be aware of imaging markers indicating therapeutic success in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis.
14:26G. Zamboni, Verona / Italy
1. To understand the strengths and weaknesses of different imaging tools.
2. To be aware of typical and atypical imaging findings in patients with chronic pancreatitis.
3. To learn about the pitfalls when evaluating patients with chronic pancreatitis.
16:42M. Maher, Cork / Ireland
1. To recognise the techniques of interventions in acute pancreatitis.
2. To understand the indications of transgastral vs percutaneous drainage.
3. To learn how to avoid complications following pancreatic interventions.