25:19C. Valls, Stockholm / Sweden
1. To learn about the different techniques of MRCP including their advantages and disadvantages.
2. To discuss differences of MRCP at 1.5T and 3.0T.
3. To understand how to deal with pitfalls in MRCP.
20:14G. Morana, Treviso / Italy
1. To be aware of the pathophysiological background of PSC.
2. To learn about typical and atypical imaging features of PSC.
3. To understand follow-up imaging strategies in patients with PSC.
17:09T. Helmberger, Munich / Germany
1. To understand the access routes for biliary drainage and stenting.
2. To be aware of pitfalls and complications during and after biliary interventions.
3. To learn how to evaluate therapeutic control on imaging.