12:06Gary Cook, London / UK
1. To understand that research is central to evidence-based medicine.
2. To appreciate the basic principles of imaging research.
3. To learn the different types of research in radiology.
08:55Damiano Caruso, Rome / IT
1. To understand the reason behind the decline of interest in an academic career.
2. To learn about the qualities of a successful PhD.
3. To appreciate the skills that a PhD program will provide you.
11:07Miltiadis Krokidis, Cambridge / UK
09:07Kieran Foley, Llantrisant / UK
1. To learn about the central role that radiologists have in artificial intelligence research.
2. To understand the importance of collaboration in imaging research.
09:09Vicky J. Goh, London / UK
1. To appreciate how interdisciplinary research is important to advancing knowledge.
2. To be aware of the opportunities available to radiologists.
3. To understand how this could work in the artificial intelligence era and beyond.