22:03E. Mershina, Moscow / Russia
1. To review the spectrum of currently available techniques, from pulmonary angiography to CT perfusion, with spectral imaging.
2. To list typical and subtle CT imaging parenchymal and vascular features in primary and secondary diseases.
3. To review the current role of CT in the clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
19:02M. Nedevska, Sofia / Bulgaria
1. To discuss the advances in treatment and importance of imaging to guide therapy.
2. To understand the predictive role of CT and MRI.
3. To analyse the importance and respective roles of CT and MRI to monitor response to therapy.
Department of Radiology Johannes Gutenberg University