21:43Nicola Galea, Rome / IT
1. To review peculiarities of right heart physiology and ventricular interdependence in pulmonary hypertension.
2. To outline early and late morpho-functional changes associate with right ventricular pressure overload.
3. To understand the primary role of CMR in the evaluation of different forms of pulmonary hypertension.
19:23Elena Mershina, Moscow / RU
1. To review the spectrum of currently available techniques, from pulmonary angiography to CT perfusion, with spectral imaging.
2. To list typical and subtle CT imaging parenchymal and vascular features in primary and secondary forms of disease.
3. To review the current role of CT in clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
20:11Maja Hrabak Paar, Zagreb / HR
1. To discuss the advances in treatment and importance of imaging to guide therapy.
2. To understand the predictive role of CT and MRI.
3. To analyse the importance and respective roles of CT and MRI to monitor response to therapy.