E³ - Advanced Courses
20:34J. Neuwirth, Prague / Czechia
1. To review the role and limitations of chest-x ray for diagnosing community-acquired pneumonia.
2. To learn about pulmonary infections in immunocompromised hosts.
3. To become familiar with CT signs suggesting fungal infection.
18:57I. Tyurin, Moscow / Russia
1. To evaluate the imaging patterns of thoracic tuberculosis.
2. To review the different imaging features of the disease in immune compromised patients.
3. To discuss the current role of imaging in nontuberculous mycobacterial disease.
24:00H. Alkadhi, Zurich / Switzerland
1. To review the valvular consequences of untreated infections.
2. To become familiar with the CT signs of endocarditis in native valves.
3. To learn about the typical appearance of infectious complications after valvular surgery.