E³ - Advanced Courses
16:14J. Hendrikse, Utrecht / Netherlands
1. To understand vessel wall imaging.
2. To learn when and how to use vessel wall imaging.
3. To learn about the possible pitfalls in using vessel wall imaging.
31:08H. Jäger, London / UK
1. To discuss the imaging findings in CNS vasculitis.
2. To understand the value of each MRI technique in the evaluation of vasculitis.
3. To discuss the pathological findings and their clinical relevance.
26:08P. Demaerel, Leuven / Belgium
1. To learn about the rising incidence of autoimmune mediated diseases.
2. To discuss the imaging findings suggestive of autoimmune encephalitis.
3. To understand the clinical scenarios and indications for imaging.