18:43Sarah J. Vinnicombe, Dundee / UK
1. To get to know the different needle systems.
2. To become familiar with potential pitfalls.
3. To be able to choose the right needle for the right indication.
25:56Maja Marolt Music, Ljubljana / SI
1. To appreciate the importance of image-guided preoperative wire localisation for non-palpable lesions.
2. To get to know alternative localisation techniques.
3. To become familiar with the limitations of different techniques.
20:22Giovanni Mauri, Milan / IT
1. To become familiar with the different techniques for tumour ablation.
2. To acknowledge the value of each technique for the treatment of breast lesions.
3. To identify factors that affect success.