18:04Nino Ticinovic, Zagreb / HR
1. To describe the normal anatomy and normal variants of the arterial and venous vascular system.
2. To understand the importance of pre-procedure planning and selection of image guidance techniques.
3. To explain basic percutaneous image-guided techniques, including arterial access as well as biopsy and drainage.
19:38Tiago Bilhim, Lisbon / PT
1. To describe the basic technical methodological principles and indications of imaging-guided interventions in oncological disorders, including thermal ablation techniques.
2. To understand the principles and indications for vascular interventions in cancer, e.g., transarterial treatment of liver tumours.
3. To become familiar with post-treatment follow-up, highlighting normal and abnormal pathological imaging findings.
16:58Dimitrij Kuhelj, Ljubljana / SI
1. To become familiar with the pretreatment imaging flow-chart in atherosclerotic diseases.
2. To describe indications and techniques for arterial angioplasty and stenting.
3. To explain techniques of arterial embolisation and coiling, as well as thromboaspiration.