E³ - Advanced Courses
19:57M. Silva, Parma / Italy
1. To be aware of the latest results of lung cancer screening trials.
2. To learn about the best technical standards for lung cancer screening.
3. To learn about the performance of artificial intelligence algorithms for lung cancer prediction.
27:44A.R. Larici, Rome / IT
1. To be aware of the common causes of solitary pulmonary nodules.
2. To learn about key radiological features suggesting a benign cause.
3. To learn about the methods allowing identifying malignant nodules.
20:37R. Vliegenthart, Groningen / Netherlands
1. To become familiar with the importance and predictive power of coronary calcium assessment.
2. To discuss the possibilities of combining coronary calcium assessment and lung cancer screening.
3. To learn about the practical implementation of coronary calcium assessment in the routine chest.