Special Focus Session
05:06A. Snoeckx, Antwerp / BE
1. To describe those key elements that are essential for lung cancer screening programmes to be successful and impact on the care of those who are potentially screened.
2. To highlight the multifaceted role of radiologists in a lung cancer screening programme.
06:16A. Marusic, Zagreb / HR
1. To demonstrate the complexity of preparation, implementation, and management of a national lung cancer screening program (LCS).
2. To demonstrate the structure of the national LCS in Croatia through integrated care.
3. To demonstrate the applied quality control in the ongoing LCS in Croatia.
05:48A. Kerpel-Fronius, Budapest / HU
1. To learn about implementing screening from a one-centre study to several institutions.
2. To understand Hungary-specific aspects of screening.
3. To become familiar with the Hungarian LDCT LCS implementation programme.
08:27M. Adamek, Gdansk / PL
1. To demonstrate how a nationwide programme may originate from a couple of local screening programmes.
2. To indicate the importance of proper structuring of a programme.
3. To become familiar with the cloud-based AI-powered platform created for the Polish programme.
06:06S. Morozov, Moscow / RU
1. To learn about the different stages of implementing a lung cancer screening programme in Russia.
2. To show the role of artificial intelligence in lung cancer screening.
3. To identify the transition problems from a pilot project to a large-scale programme and possible solutions.
07:20M. Revel, Paris / FR
1. To provide an overview of the ongoing lung cancer screening studies in France.
2. To learn about the pilot programme conducted in the Somme district.
3. To explain how French radiologists are getting prepared for large scale screening.
05:19A. Devaraj, London / UK