04:43Christian Loewe, Vienna / AUSTRIA
13:42Rodrigo Salgado, Antwerp/BE
1. To become familiar with coronary anatomy.
2. To obtain an introduction to cardiac anatomy.
3. To learn about a structured approach to cardiac anatomy.
20:46Marco Francone, Rome/IT
1. To learn about the radiological diagnosis of myocardial ischaemia.
2. To become familiar with differential diagnosis.
3. To learn about possible prognostication after acute myocardial ischaemia.
17:03Alexandros Kallifatidis, Thessaloniki/GR
1. To learn about the different cardiomyopathies.
2. To become familiar with state-of-the-art diagnosis of cardiomyopathies.
3. To learn about the differential diagnosis.
Christian Loewe; Vienna/AT
Rodrigo Salgado; Antwerp/BE
Marco Francone; Milan/IT
Alexandros Kallifatidis; Thessaloniki/GR