15:56P. Omoumi, Lausanne / Switzerland
1. To explain the mechanism of an ACL tear, focusing on the associated soft tissue injuries to the menisci, posteromedial, and posterolateral corners.
2. To describe the MRI appearances of associated soft tissue injuries, their clinical importance, and potential pitfalls.
14:39C. Pfirrmann, Zurich / Switzerland
1. To describe the normal anatomy and MRI appearances of an ACL repair by graft surgery.
2. To explain the imaging appearances of normal maturation and pathological conditions involving ligament repair.
3. To list the most valuable imaging findings that correlate with clinical complications.
20:32P. Afonso, Lisbon / Portugal
1. To describe the normal anatomy and MRI appearances of the anterior knee structures, including the extensor mechanism, fat pads, and synovial plicae.
2. To explain the imaging appearances of pathological conditions that present with anterior knee pain.
12:36S. Mariani, L'Aquila / Italy
1. To describe the different imaging modalities that can be used and their advantages.
2. To explain different conditions that benefit from image-guided interventions around and within the knee.
3. To list which structures and mistakes to avoid.
P. Diana Afonso